Saturday 26 November 2022

Died Suddenly

Died
4954

Suddenly
13445537



Five elements of body
One out staying only 4
But joining with atri means those who are rushi..

Just time pass but not rough matter..
If considering than so many results would be positive..

Ancient rushi having words
Avachetan means stone
Achetan means cut tree's wood
Chetan means humans or any running body

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya
Jay Hind
Jigaram JAIGISHYA is Jigar:
Jigar Gaurangbhai Mehta

Name matter is to be used for understand my topic

Jigaram means father 's son..
JAIGISHYA means mother 's son as my mother name is jigishaben..
jigar: means my own karma BASED name..

But few others who are related to me and my parents those know me as ...

Jigar is father but his father's name is Gaurangbhai or himself belongs to Gaurangbhai named person..

Jay Gurudev Dattatreya
Jay Hind


https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html




No comments:

Post a Comment