Wednesday 2 March 2016

Zamooree

Zamooree, zingul are my daughter's pat name and her actual name is DWIJA.....


well today her school's annual function programe held in Tagore hall and i went with my nephew duly named Zalak Joshi....she came from Kalol North gujarat to ahmedabad for study purpose....her daddy's name is MR. Hitesh and mother name is Ms Varsha....she is also happy to see the same performance of my daughter made on the stage of Tagore Hall.....

Specially thanks to their instructor Mr. Kush Banker......

they all are using following songs for dance performance 




  • waka waka this time for affrica
  • hum to hay aandhee hum to hay tofan
  • e bhai jara dekh k chalo
  • taro may saj ke apne suraj se dekho dhartee chalee milne
  • malharee from the film bajeerao
  • india wale from happy new year......

Her school name is H B Kapadia, a unit link here under 

well i want to talk for my ZAMOOREE/ ZINGUL duly named DWIJA.... she done better performance on stage and even more then better from me and my self..... My wife Ms Vaibhavi Mehta is her teacher .....

i also done good job in my school annual function but she did better then me....

my daughter's name meaning is very big, infect and even for understanding or learning the same you must have read books of sanskrut upnishad etc....

Dwija name is unique and it's meaning is as mention here under

Dwi =  second 
            (time)
Ja =     present as and with unique things


like wise our born time's tooth are broken and second time come defensively

today i am happy for her performance ....

Jigar Mehta / Jaigishya....

No comments:

Post a Comment